Ajax Talk - Asynchronous javascript and xml discussion board
 FAQ   Search    Usergroups      Register   Profile   Check your messages   Log in 
Signup now to enjoy a range of free membership advantages !!
Ajax Talk - Moderators Wanted
I found a great easy to use AJAX Framework for ColdFusion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ajaxtalk.com Forum Index -> AJAX Programmers Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raychorn@hotmail.com
New one
New one

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: I found a great easy to use AJAX Framework for ColdFusion Reply with quote

Check it out.

I have used this product and it saved me a ton of programming effort.

Very well coded and superb documentation.

http://www.ez-ajax.com
rey
Light Frequent Poster
Light Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: I found a great easy to use AJAX Framework for ColdFusio Reply with quote

raychorn@hotmail.com wrote:
Check it out.

I have used this product and it saved me a ton of programming effort.

Very well coded and superb documentation.

http://www.ez-ajax.com

So by saying that you've "used this product", you actually mean that you wrote it and are actively selling it. Its okay to sell something but at least be upfront about it.

Also, your site doesn't render correctly in Firefox. Does your Ajax framework centric to IE?

deejay
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: very funny Reply with quote

Hi Rey,

Welcome to this forum !

I like your first post very funny Smile

you are right, people selling their products in this way are in fact insulting our intelligence ....

Anyway, as long as it is ajax related we will tolerate it.

Cool bye dj
Snyke
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you coukld admit that you are personally involved in it, in other words you are the one and only developer...
raychorn@hotmail.com
New one
New one

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: ezAJAX(tm) Works properly with FireFox 1.5.0.6 Reply with quote

ezAJAX(tm) Works properly with FireFox 1.5.0.6 as well as Netscape 8.1, Opera 9.x and IE 6.x.

Kindly use the versions listed above and ezAJAX(tm) will work for you.

See also: http://www.ez-ajax.com
rey
Light Frequent Poster
Light Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: very funny Reply with quote

deejay wrote:
Hi Rey,

Welcome to this forum !

I like your first post very funny Smile

you are right, people selling their products in this way are in fact insulting our intelligence ....

Anyway, as long as it is ajax related we will tolerate it.

Cool bye dj

Hi DJ! Thank you for the warm welcome. I like the forum! I'm a very active ColdFusion user and I'm definitely interested in Ajax frameworks that make my life easier. I've used AjaxCFC & JSMX. I've also dabbled with Prototype although I'm definitely new to that.

As for my comment, I just wanted to clarify the posting so that there's no confusion about what the offering is.

Rey...
rey
Light Frequent Poster
Light Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ezAJAX(tm) Works properly with FireFox 1.5.0.6 Reply with quote

raychorn@hotmail.com wrote:
ezAJAX(tm) Works properly with FireFox 1.5.0.6 as well as Netscape 8.1, Opera 9.x and IE 6.x.

Kindly use the versions listed above and ezAJAX(tm) will work for you.

See also: http://www.ez-ajax.com

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the reply. I did in fact go back to your site just to double check and unfortunately, it doesn't render quite right. The Ajax calls I'm assuming work correctly but the rendering of your UI components doesn't seem quite right. Here's a pic of what I see using FF 1.5.06:

As you can see, things look a little off.

Rey...
raychorn@hotmail.com
New one
New one

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: ezAJAX(tm) is a reusable AJAX Application Framework Reply with quote

ezAJAX(tm) is a reusable AJAX Application Development Framework that is packed with more than 10,000 lines of code (60% JavaScript and 40% ColdFusion MX 7) that allows AJAX Apps to be rapidly developed and deployed with full support for 3rd Party Licensing through the use of our unique Runtime Licensing System we call ezLicenser(tm).

If you are interested in using an AJAX Application Development Framework that support robust JavaScript Development and robust ColdFusion Development then this product is what you have been looking for.

Additionall ezAJAX(tm) is different from all the other AJAX Frameworks because ezAJAX(tm) provides a very tight integration between ColdFusion MX 7 and JavaScript which means you can quickly and easily return Query Objects from ColdFusion right into the ezAJAX(tm) Client where you can run Query of Queries on the rull range of Query Objects the client has ever been exposed to at any point in time. This unique feature allows data to be downloaded in small chunks from the server, consumed by the client immediately as soon as the data appears with the ability to perform Query of Queries on cached Query Objects that reside in the Client. This cannot be done using XML or JSON because neither XML nor JSON support this level of behavior. You may use XML and JSON if you wish however with ezAJAX(tm) there is no need to use either XML or JSON because ezAJAX(tm) provides greater flexibility than XML or JSON are able to provide at this time.

ColdFusion Server-side errors are reported back to the ezAJAX(tm) Client to allow easier debugging during development. JavaScript Errors are report using the ezAJAX(tm) Client to allow for easier debugging during development. JavaScript Errors report the name of the JavaScript Call-Back that generated the error - this support rapid incremental development using the Agile Methodology if desired.

The best feature is the fact that the entire ezAJAX(tm) Application Framework can be redistributed when you choose to resell your ezAJAX(tm) Applications to 3rd Parties. Our unique Runtime Licensing System helps YOU make money from your ezAJAX(tm) Applications should you choose to sell them to interested 3rd Parties.
rey
Light Frequent Poster
Light Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the info. Sounds very robust. Outside of the ability to return query objects, what other CF hooks does it have? Is it centric to only CFMX7 or can prior versions of CF be used. Is it portable outside of CFMX?

Also, in looking at the mail client example on your site, it looks exactly the same as Dojo's mail cient. You mentioned that you integrated with Dojo to build that so what's the difference between your version and the version on Dojo's site?

Also, what about the rendering issue that I mentioned above. Why is it that the UI controls don't render properly?

Rey...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ajaxtalk.com Forum Index -> AJAX Programmers Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: