Ajax Talk - Asynchronous javascript and xml discussion board
 FAQ   Search    Usergroups      Register   Profile   Check your messages   Log in 
Signup now to enjoy a range of free membership advantages !!
Ajax Talk - Moderators Wanted
Jotlet - Ajax Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ajaxtalk.com Forum Index -> AJAX Programmers Exchange
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamwulf
New one
New one

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Jotlet - Ajax Calendar Reply with quote

hello all,

I'm a brand new member so i wanted to say hello, as well as post my latest php/ajax creation. I've just finished up v1.0 of my online calendar app, Jotlet Calendar, and we're looking for beta testers Very Happy. Right now its fairly bare bones. Our goal is to get the UI and workflow really fast and sleek before we start adding wiz-bang features. Currently, we allow users to create multiple calendars and share tasks and events with other users. We're looking to add email and sms reminders very soon, but we wanted to release now and build in new features as we grow (and as our users request them).

We're looking for some new users to help us iron out the bugs before we push more mainstream. If you like beta-testing, then we'd love you have you on board, just sign up on the front page of our site and test away!

It's designed for Safari, Firefox, Camino, Internet Explorer, and probably Netscape and Opera (although we haven't tested those last 2 very much).

The URL is www.jotlet.net and I'd love feedback/thoughts.

Cheers
Snyke
Forum Assistant
Forum Assistant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
welcome to AjaxTalk ^^

Just took a look at Jotlet and I must say, really good work there mate. I love the preferences screen ^^
adamwulf
New one
New one

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for taking a look snyke. it's always good to get a third pair of eyes on a project.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ajaxtalk.com Forum Index -> AJAX Programmers Exchange All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: