Joined: 20 Jun 2006
|Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:11 pm Post subject: Tips before asking!
|To speed up things when looking for a solution please follow these tips:
- Tell us, shortly, what the problem is, this will help others quickly decide if they may know an answer and if they should read on.
- Give us the context: what libraries (prototype, dojo, ...), what environment (php, Java Servlets, ...), browser
- Steps involved to reproduce this error (if it only happens when a certain procedure is used).
- But most importantly give us Code! I'm not telling you that you have to give us the whole code, just give us snippets so we can actually try it ourself.
- (optional) point us to a running test application that we can test.
By following these tips, you help us to help you
P.S.: Maybe it would be usefull if a moderator pinned this or a similar thread
[::[ Snyke.net ]::]